Sunday, November 27, 2011

lol...How Can You Laugh at a Drowning Man?

A day without laughter is a day wasted. 
- Charles Chaplin 

Q: What do you get when you cross a long weekend with my family? 

A: Knee-slapping inside jokes...

...That I feel the need to inform you of. If you laugh because you get them you are either A) part of my family B) know my family REALLY well or C) just laughing because everyone else is doing it. What you will think of my family afterwards... I can't really say. Identities have been kept a secret to protect the guilty.

Only YOU can prevent wildflowers!

First off, he's a king that has 20 wives and 30 concubines and then he tries to make a move on you... talk about drama!

Just spit it out man!

I need a band-aid and some neospern. (No, I did not misspell that... it's how it came out.)

Person A: We were giving free paint but we don't want you use it because it is light blue. That's just not the color for an 11 year old boy.
Person B (Who happens to be a man): My room is light blue... and I'm not joking.
Person A: I don't even know what to say to that...
Person B: I'm just gonna stand here and blush...
Person A: Well, I think we all know what color we're going to paint the room!

WHO'S TALKING ABOUT CHILD NUMBER 2?????

Is this tradition?
No, it's just us being weird.

You plucked the whole turkey!?!?!

Only one feather per blessing.

Tripdaphane... tripdaphone... triptofin...
Try Tryptophan.

Or we could just socialize.

We are spending our thanksgiving afternoon proving a statistical known fact. Wanna join?

He's just grateful I'm not plucking him.

What if the paperclip had been outside the cup the whole time

The scriptures warn us about the attitude of, "Eat, drink, and be merry!"
And what did we do yesterday?
Basically ate, drank, and...slept? 

Who needs TV when you have a family like mine! 








No comments:

Post a Comment