Monday, December 19, 2011

That poet is dead...

“A man of my acquaintance once wrote a poem called "The Road Less Traveled", describing a journey he took through the woods along a path most travelers never used. The poet found that the road less traveled was peaceful but quite lonely, and he was probably a bit nervous as he went along, because if anything happened on the road less traveled, the other travelers would be on the road more frequently traveled and so couldn't hear him as he cried for help. Sure enough, that poet is dead.” 
-Lemony Snicket

I'm Leaving and Never Coming Back Again
(ok, only for 18 months but still)

I Will Miss
Sleeping In
Good Long Chats with my Sisters
FB Vents with Friends
Cafe Rio
Panda Express
Normal Food in General 
Mi Familia 
Wearing Pants
School
The English Language
My Friends
Sanitary Non-Squat  Toilets, People that Wash their Hands


But When It's the End of My Mission...

I Will Miss 
Having a Set Schedule
Good Long Chats with My Companions
Writing Letters
Fish
Rice
Strange Food in General  
Aking Mga Filipino Sa Pamilya
Pretty Dresses
Studying the Gospel in Such Depth 
My New Friends
All the Funny Moments 

I chose the road lest traveled in hopes some day all will follow. 




1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I will miss reading your blog. You always have the best quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete