Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bend in the Road

"My future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend."
         ~Anne of Green Gables

My life is coming to yet another bend in the road. Actually, quite a few little bends all at once. I just started a new job, moved back home, put college on hold, and turned in my mission papers. I know- that's quite a bit! In a week or so, a little paper could send me anywhere in the world, from Portugal to Pocatello, for a year and half. That is one heck of an adventure! I look forward to that bend in the road more then anything right now. I've been preparing for awhile, but nonetheless, feel somehow grossly under qualified. But I know as a representative of the Lord, He will always be there for me and support my weaknesses. 

I hope to use this as a way for me (or my family), to share this grand adventure called life with you all. 

See ya around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment